The Sansaire Sous Vide Immersion Circulator transforms any pot or large Cambro container into a first-rate sous vide water bath. Prepare restaurant-quality dishes with the aid of this innovative tool, at an affordable price.
This circulator is versatile and can make your life in the kitchen easier, especially if you’re just starting to learn how to cook. This immersion circulator prevents under cooked (or overcooked) meals, which are the most common “disasters” experienced by first-time cooks.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”right” identifier=”B00KSFAB74″ locale=”US” nf=”y” tag=”sousvideidea-20″]
Sansaire Immersion Circulator Features
This immersion circulator is handy and lightweight. It is the same size as a champagne bottle, which makes it easier to store when not in use. It is easy to use – just attach the circulator to the side of your pot or Cambro and set the appropriate cooking temperature. The Sansaire immersion circulator will do the job for you – no need for frequent stirring or checking. Once the timer stops, it’s done.
This elegantly-designed kitchen tool is equipped with a control dial; you don’t have to concern yourself with too many complicated buttons and controls. There is an easy-to-read LED screen that shows the tool’s temperature setting. The Sansaire Sous Vide Immersion Circulator has an active pump system that does not rely on convection currents, thus allowing for water circulation. This means the water bath gets nice, even heating. It is made from high-quality materials.
[easyazon_image align=”right” cloak=”n” height=”500″ identifier=”B00KSFAB74″ locale=”US” nf=”y” src=”https://sousvideideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/51l2mUKZ3ZL.jpg” tag=”sousvideidea-20″ width=”500″]Pros
- Sansaire Sous Vide Immersion Circulator follows a precise time and temperature level during the cooking process.
- Being able to control the temperature ensures that food is evenly cooked.
- You get fully cooked fillets, meat, steak, etc.
- Natural moisture is not lost during the cooking process.
- You get great-tasting food each time.
- This tool makes cooking easy. This immersion circulator can perform several functions – marinating, adding seasonings, and cooking.
- You don’t need special pots and containers, and there is no need to buy separate cooking tools. You can use your own pots to enjoy sous vide meals.
- It provides all the excellent benefits of a slow cooker cooking.
- It prevents overcooking of proteins in food.
- It works well with food-grade freezer bags.
- The control panel is easy to manipulate, even for a beginner. You can change settings to suit your requirements.
- The quality and taste of food that this device produces are consistent. You don’t have to worry about checking the time frequently because your food won’t overcook when you use this kitchen tool.
- Having this equipment reduces clutter in the kitchen, as it is easily stored, and it does not take up too much space.
- You don’t need to use too many pans and pots while cooking.
- Using this tool cuts own your cooking time. You don’t even have to constantly monitor the pot while cooking – you can perform other household chores while your meals are cooking.
- No special cooking skills are required either. You can simply place all the ingredients together in zipper bag, then place into the pot, attach the circulator, set timer, and wait until the timer reads 0 and you’re good to go.
- You don’t have to do the trial and error method because you get perfectly-cooked meals each time.
- While the Sansaire Sous Vide Immersion Circulator is an excellent addition to your kitchen tools, this product is not inexpensive.
- It emits faint noise while in use, much like many other circulators.
- When the temperature gets too high, water evaporates, especially if the container/pot is not covered. It is imperative that you close the lid during the cooking process.
- This device performs well, but if you need an everyday sous vide unit (or if you’re kinda clumsy and rough on stuff like I am) then you might want to look for a more durable option like this ChefSteps unit.
- The clip that holds the device in place lacks gripping power.
The Sansaire Sous Vide Immersion Circulator is a good choice if you’re looking for a light to moderate use sous vide machine with plenty of features and a mid-pack price range.