If you have a restaurant or a catering business, or if you do a huge amount of vacuum sealing at home, then you need a commercial vacuum sealer that can meet your usage needs. We’ll take a look at the top picks so you can choose the best commercial vacuum sealer.
All of these are chamber sealers since these are truly the best-suited for heavy use and all kinds of sealing. If you want a commercial-grade unit at a lower price point then take a look at the Vacmaster Pro 380. It’s a great choice if you don’t need or want to make the investment in a chamber unit.
These commercial quality units are listed in no particular order.
Benefits of Chamber Vacuum Sealers
All chamber vacuum sealers share a lot of the same benefits that make them better than external sealers so I won’t go over those for each unit. Chamber units are best vacuum sealing machines for commercial use and heavy home use.
- The ability to easily seal anything, including soups, stews, or any other kind of liquid or high liquid content product (you don’t have to come up with tricks and special maneuvers trying to keep liquids inside the bag as you seal)
- Superior vacuum packing and sealing ability
- Ability to run for long periods without needing to take a break like some other sealers do
- Durable, high-quality build that can hold up to commercial or heavy home use
- Less costly bags, savings add up fast with moderate to heavy use
- Ease of use — place the bag in the chamber, close the lid, and let the machine do the rest
- All of these machines have clear lids so you can properly align your bags and see what’s happening inside the chamber
Best Commercial Vacuum Sealer Options
7 Reasons to Get a Chamber Vacuum Sealer
If you’re looking for a vacuum sealer and you’re not sure if you need a chamber vacuum sealer or one of the external sealers like these, these are the deciding factors that I would use.
- You need to seal liquid or liquid-heavy foods
- You need a unit that can keep running during long sealing sessions
- The machine has to last and not need replacing in a few months (there are a lot of unreliable sealers on the market)
- Chamber sealers have superior suction power
- You do a lot of vacuum sealing and the savings on bag costs with a chamber unit will add up quickly
- Chamber units are easy to use & easy to clean
- Durability and superior build quality are important
- Vacuum Chamber Sealer benefits from an extra heavy duty 1/4 Horsepower oil pump. Reliable pump allows for constant use and is strong enough for all types of loads.
- Say goodbye to ugly, less efficient and more expensive Chamber Sealers; our VAC-VIDA VS301 is made with an elegant black coated high grade stainless steel outside together with a modern and sleek control panel so you can be proud to have this in your kitchen or restaurant
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Whereas our competitors place no emphasis on this, we instead take significant pride in our support. Our dedication to customer support is broken down into what we call the three key pillars of customer satisfaction: 1) Direct support from our team should you have any questions/issues, 2) a one-year guarantee, 3) Comprehensive back catalogue of spare parts such that should you require any spares either within or out of warranty, we can assist you. So buy now risk free.
- The VS301 Vacuum Chamber Sealer allows the packing of liquids, moist foods, meats etc. Great solution for the serious home cook, restaurant, hunter or fisherman.
- Chamber Sealers let you use cheaper plastic pouches which means you can save over USD100 a year on bags alone.
I don’t often recommend brands that are new and/or I haven’t really heard of before. But this is a really nice machine so let’s look at it what it has to offer.
This relatively new company set out to solve the problem of vacuum sealer having weak pumps, and it appears that they’ve done so here. The VS301 is powered by a ¼ horsepower oil pump that runs quietly and can keep going strong no matter how much packing and sealing work you throw at it. It’s kind of a beast, honestly, and I can’t conceive of any situation where this machine would be over-matched.
This machine takes chamber pouch sizes up to 10” W x 13” L. After 25 hours of use you’ll need to check and possibly change the oil.
The Vac-Vida VS301 comes with a one-year warranty.
- Dry maintenance-free machine pump.
- Keeps food fresh up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal.
- Customizable vacuum and seal methods offer a variety of packaging options.
- The VP210 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.
The VacMaster VP210 has a maintenance-free dry pump, no no oil checking is necessary like with the Vac-Vida machine. It will double seal all of your pouches automatically, which is nice to know even though I have never had a seal fail with a VacMaster.
The chamber size is 11.25 x 15.25 x 5 inches. The VP201 reaches a 27-29 hg level of vacuum, which is noticeably higher than other units. Easy to program the setting you want for what you’re sealing. It has a 10 1/4 inch seal bar. One-year warranty.
- Equipped with a 1/4 HP rotary oil pump that can manage larger loads.
- Heavy-duty yet easy to use, the VP215 extends food's shelf life up to five times longer.
- A double seal on each bag ensures a complete and lasting seal that's twice as strong as other machines.
- This reliable and quiet vacuum sealer is perfect for small restaurants, culinary institutions, delicatessens, catering, or hunters and fishers.
- The VP215 can vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews.
The VacMaster VP215 has the best features of the VP210 like double-sealing each bag, wide range of settings, and a good-sized chamber.
It differs in that it has a 1/4 HP rotary oil pump which will give you more suction power. This machine will require you to check and change the oil periodically.
The seal bar is 10 1/4 inches. It comes with a one-year warranty.
Waring Commercial WCV300
- 2 gallon chamber measures: 11.8'X12.6"X3.19"
- 11" seal bar double-seals pouch, guaranteeing complete, long-lasting closure
- Marinating function intensely infuses meats, fruits, and veggies
- User-friendly easy-to-clean touchpad controls
- 120V, 380W Limited one year warranty, Cetus, NSF
- Stainless steel housing chamber
Lower priced than the others, this is a great choice as a semi-pro machine, meaning lighter use commercial kitchens or heavier use home kitchens. This one doesn’t have quite the industrial build quality of the other machines.
In addition, the Waring’s chamber is not as large as the two VacMaster machines but at 11.8 x 12.6 x 3.19 inches it is still large enough for everything you’ll need to do, in all likelihood.
Like the VacMaster sealers, this unit puts a double seal on each bag automatically.
You can adjust both the suction time and the seal time with the Waring WCV300.
The machine has an 11-inch seal bar and it comes with a one-year warranty.
- Quality and performance driven products for your home
- Tested for safety and health
- Provide a better quality of living for your home with weston
I’ve never been disappointed with a Weston sealer and the Pro-2500 is no exception. One thing I like is the super sleek, flat control panel that makes this one even easier to clean than the others. The controls are also very well laid out and clear. The maximum size bag that this unit can handle is 12 x 12 inches.
The Weston Pro-2500 has a dry 630W pump, which means you don’t have to worry about checking and changing oil.
However, it doesn’t run as quietly as the oil pump machines so if that’s a factor then this may not the the unit for you. In a commercial setting the noise is most likely not going to be bothersome.
Nice build quality, a range of suction settings, and adjustable seal time. The Pro-2500 has a 12-inch seal bar.
It has a two-year warranty which is one year longer than the others.
If you’re looking for the best commercial vacuum sealer, these chamber-type machines will be your best bet. These machines will last longer and give you superior results compared to external-type sealers. Sealing liquids is a breeze with one of these, and bag costs are greatly reduced.